Booking and Pricing
- How do I book a party?
- Book on the book now section of our website, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 203-345-4437.
- How far in advance do I have to book?
- We book on a first come, first serve basis and cannot guarantee availability. For peak periods (May-October) we encourage you to book as far in advance as possible.
- If the date I want is booked, do you have a waiting list?
- What if I need to cancel or postpone my event?
- We require 72 hours notice. Deposits are not refundable but transferable to another Taco Loco event.
- How much is it if I have less than 50 people?
- We charge for 50 people or less, so the price for 30 people is the same as 50.
- What is your minimum number of people?
- We have no minimum number, but the charge for 50 people will apply.
- What is your maximum party number?
- Each truck is able to service a maximum of 400 people per 2 hour party. If you have more than 400 people, you will need to order a second truck, third truck, etc. We currently have 3 trucks in operation. If your party is longer than the 2 hour window we can make accommodations to serve more people out of one truck.
- How do you feed large groups with a limited wait time?
- We are built for feeding large groups quickly; we will constantly be cooking our amazing tacos during the duration of your event. We will set up a table outside of our truck for your guests to grab a plate and choose the sides they want (rice, beans, salad, chips and salsas) then they will head to the truck for tacos. We will have multiple trays of 25 tacos each available at all times for your guests to grab and go. All tacos will be assembled as listed on the menu. If someone needs a custom order our staff will be happy to accommodate.
- When do you need to know our final headcount?
- Two weeks prior, we can add margaritas up to 48 hours prior to your event.
- Do I have to pay full price for children?
- Children under 11 years old are counted 2-for-1. If having a party with children please mention when booking so we can also include cheese quesadillas at no additional cost.
- Are you flexible with your time slots?
- All of our trucks do a lunch and a dinner event every day so we try to stick to normal eating periods. If you have any questions please call, we can always check to see if we can accommodate your time.
- Do you do parties outside of Connecticut?
- We serve events throughout Connecticut and Westchester County, NY.
- What happens if it rains?
- We have an awning that extends from our truck over our service window. We also have an tent for our sides table.
- Can you bring food inside?
- Yes, we can bring food into the house, tent, or other covered area.
- Can you pull up to my garage?
- We can pull up close to a building or garage, but we cannot cook inside of buildings
Parking and Setup
- Can you park in the backyard?
- If the ground is level and firm enough, yes. We will not pull on to dirt, sand, or grass if it has rained in the last 48 hours or if there is the potential to rain during your event. If you ask us to pull into the backyard we are not responsible for any lawn damage.
- Can you park on the street in front or my house?
- We can park in the street, as long as it is not a main road or interfere with traffic.
- What are the truck dimensions?
- Our largest truck is 8 feet wide, 22 feet long, and 12 feet in height.
- Do you provide gluten-free options?
- Yes, all of our tacos and chips are made from homemade corn tortillas and are 100% gluten free. Only the churros are not gluten free.
- How about nut allergies?
- All of our facilities are 100% NUT FREE- restaurant, prep kitchens, and party trucks.
- How many trucks do you have?
- Currently, we have 3 trucks in operation.
- Do you have a restaurant?
- Yes, in Black Rock, CT.